New Products From Armstrong Architectural Specialties
Armstrong has added new exciting products to their ever expanding specialty ceiling line to meet the needs of architects, builders and contractors.
ACOUSTIBuilt Seamless Acoustical Ceiling System
Armstrong’s newly launched product provides a clean monolithic visual like that of gypsum while providing acoustical performance similar to Armstrong’s other tile products.
- Labor-efficient (Uses Armstrong Drywall Grid)
- Easier to install than acoustical plaster products as well as direct equivalent acoustical gypsum solutions
- Offers acoustical properties while providing monolithic gypsum visual
- Meets the most stringent sustainability compliance standards
- Installs with commonly used drywall materials and integrates easily with drywall compatible fixtures
- Install and application of acoustical finish intended by carpenter – please reference installation instructions
Exposed Structured Solutions
Armstrong offers acoustical products to accommodate exposed structured designs including capabilities for structures such as clouds, blades, and canopies. These solutions utilize many product types including Metal, Wood, Fiberglass and Mineral Fiber.
Fine-textured hidden acoustical solution that maintains the integrity of exposed structure designs while reducing noise.
TECTUM Direct-Attach Ceilings & Walls
Attaches to I-beams & trusses and provides durable, sustainable acoustical options for a wide variety of applications
Let your imagination run wild with PLASTERFORM materials now offered by Armstrong. Get all the same capabilities from PLASTERFORM including GRG, Cast Stone, GFRC, & FRP.
- Access panels
Architectural Components Group Inc. (ACGI) Acquisition
The innovation of ACGI custom wood capabilities enhances and expands the Armstrong WOODWORKS product portfolio for ceilings and walls. Armstrong now offers microperforated ceiling and wall panels which blend the beauty of wood with excellent acoustical performance
- Custom designs with acoustical benefits
- Seamless wall and ceiling capabilities
- Variety of custom wood species and finishes
- Panels appear non-perforated from normal distance
- 0.55 mm perforations help control noise
Need Some Help?
For more information or to request a quote, Contact Kamco.