Armstrong's ShortSpan Makes Drywall Ceiling Framing Easy
Makes Drywall Ceiling Framing Easy
Framing a flat drywall ceiling up to 14-feet wide is fast
and easy with the help of Armstrong’s ShortSpan Cross Tees and, a
pre-engineered solution designed to support spans up to 8-feet, 6-inches with
no independent vertical support.
In addition to staying flat during installation, Armstrong
ShortSpan Cross Tees offer locked angle molding and locked tabs every 8 inches,
which prevents lateral and upward movement and eliminates the need for screws, pop
rivets or crimpers to attach cross tees to molding.
Short Span Cross tee's
- 8'-6 Span with NO vertical support
- Faster than conventional framing
- Proposed finished ceiling heights achieved with less framing within plenum space
- Locking angle moldings for easier and quicker install
Drywall Grid Systems
- 2 -3 times quicker to install than conventional framing
- Drywall Grid gives the option to use CBS hangers to raise iron over fixtures/mechanicals when theres an obstruction
- Curved applications with ease
- Easily adaptable when changes occur on the Project
- 6' cross tee option eliminates 1/3 of main bar and increases production
Download PDF Flyer ›
Comments have been disabled for this post.